To ensure high quality during the development process, a CI must be set up. Third party dependencies need to be correctly included. With each incoming commit a build should be executed and all tests must run successfully. The documentation also must be compiled. Build will be set up using Docker. CI runs on Linux, options for Windows CI will be evaluated.
• Conan for dependency management is set up.
• GitLab Migration is finished.
• Eclipse servers for building are available.
• Automated build runs after each commit on Linux.
• Tests are executed and documentation is built.