Merged requested to merge 245-simplify-location-pointer-names into develop
- Introduced generalized naming functions for ElimLocRefExpr.
- Improved renaming warnings messages.
- Small code improvement to reuse 'oldName' variables.
- absVarNamesMap becomes lpVarToAbsAutNameMap:
- Conceptual improvement:
- It was some kind of weird name with some parts left out.
- It was difficult to understand. New mapping has clear semantics.
- Backward compatible:
- Was only used by linearization transformation.
- The way it was used by linearization matches the new semantics.
- No changes needed to tests as is backward compatible.
- New defaults for naming location pointers + enums.
- Affects the CIF to CIF transformation itself.
- Affects CIF to Supremica, which uses the default as well.
- JavaDoc improvement.
- Improved/simpler name for location pointer enums.
- Prevent LP var temp name renames using name highly unlikely to clash.
- Removed empty lines at end of JavaDoc comments.
Closes #245 (closed)