requested to merge 602-implement-bdd-based-workset-edge-dependency-set-computation into develop
- See #602 (closed) for a description of the algorithm, and the reason for doing it this way.
- Best to review per commit.
- For now, the merge request is draft, until !587 (merged) is merged.
- This algorithm to compute the dependencies is indeed much simpler than the one based on Fei et al. (2014), see !595 (closed).
- I tested the algorithm in 3 ways:
- I added unit tests (see one of the commits).
- I ran all the integration tests, forcing it to use the workset algorithm.
- I compared the number of states with/without workset algorithm (and with/without forward reachability) for all benchmark models.
- I updated, and improved the edge order documentation.
- I added debug output for the workset dependencies, which can help to understand the performance of the workset algorithm.
Closes #602 (closed)