- Improved terminology.
- Print configurations used for benchmarking, before starting with any synthesis.
- Simplified configuring the configurations for which to run synthesis. Is more flexible and powerful as well.
- Allow running a subset of the configurations, to e.g., rerun parts of it, or run parts of it in parallel.
- More robust against partial/missing information.
- More robust against inconsistent/duplicate information.
- Some other smaller improvements.
Best reviewed per commit. See commit messages for further details.
Closes #538 (closed)