Merged requested to merge 198-efficient-enforcement-of-requirement-state-invariants-in-databased-synthesis into develop
- Best to review per commit, I think.
- We now have two approaches to apply state requirement invariants for data-based synthesis.
- Added an option to choose between the two approaches.
- Changes are essentially backwards compatible, but do lead to some changes in debug output.
- The option has no effect on the benchmark models, as the don't have any state requirement invariants.
- I tried to document the new option in a way that explains its effects. But, it is quite advanced. It may not be super easy to read for many users.
- Some small code improvements, including splitting some methods.
- Some small documentation improvement.
Closes #198 (closed)