requested to merge 27-update-developer-documentation-with-information-on-committers-and-contributors-can-collaborate into develop
- CONTRIBUTING file improvements:
- Improved list of must useful links.
- Refer to contributing documentation.
- Don't refer contributors to merge requests of official Git repo.
- Explain commit message format.
- Contributing documentation improvements:
- Explain how to create an Eclipse Foundation account.
- Improved and extended information on contributing via GitLab.
- Added information on how to sync with official Git repo.
- Added information on how committers/contributors can collaborate.
Closes #27 (closed)