Merged requested to merge 36-documentation-generation-multi-html-page into develop
- Added AsciiDoc multi-page HTML split functionality and integrated it into the build for all 5 documentation sets.
- Multi-page HTML links to both PDF and single-page HTML now.
- No more warnings on missing 'toc.xml' files if no local build has been done. Added dummy toc.xml files.
- No more duplicated contents in documentation plugins for Eclipse help content. A development runtime will no longer contain the 5 documentation sets, even after a local build. Do a full local build and check the product instead.
- No more section anchors for Eclipse help output. Enabled section anchors for website output.
- No more 'geneclipsetoc-maven-plugin' dependency for build.
- Added jsoup and guava to the target platform.
- Fixed documentation build launch configurations to also make dependencies, not dependents.
- Chi documention: unique section name per source file.
- CIF documentation: increase TOC level to ensure all pages in TOC, simulation TOC structure fix, small capitalization improvements, link syntax fix.
- Lists.single method added.
Closes #36 (closed)