Replaced the types of all physical quantities related members/arguments with SI unit types as provided by the Units library.
- Underlying type of mantle_api::Vector3 needs to be a unit.
- Underlying type of mantle_api::Dimension3 is SI base unit [m].
- Underlying type of mantle_api::Orientation3 is limited to SI units [rad], [rad/s], [rad/s^2].
- Underlying type of mantle_api::SimulationTime is SI base unit [s].
- Units used in project Open Simulation Interface (OSI) were considered accordingly.
The program was tested solely for our own use cases, which might differ from yours.
Jupp Tscheak email@example.com, Mercedes-Benz AG on behalf of Daimler TSS GmbH