Figured out basic Jena operations with the ICE ontology.
Committing intermediate progress before tearing it all up. I have migrated to Turtle for defining the ontology instead of RDF/XML. The latter is just too difficult to use in my opinion. I converted the ontology from the RDF/XML file using EasyRDF. I removed some previously committed test files and moved other test files into the test directory. I added a data constants class that can be used for constants commonly required throughout the code. Signed-off-by: Jay Jay Billings <email@example.com>
org.eclipse.ice.data/src/main/resources/data/test.rdf → org.eclipse.ice.data/src/test/resources/test.rdf