Railroad diagram generator improvements
The following should be improved:
- Add manual for the debugging output.
- Generate up-to-date new railroad diagrams for the railroad diagram documentation itself.
- Update documentation for changes to the railroad diagram generator, including different type of configuration values, etc.
- Production use still has its own (breaking) graphics settings.
Given the problems with
awt, it shouldn't be used for graphics. A better approach is a computation for arc pixels, horizontal/vertical lines, etc. The computation needs an instance, while
PaintSupportis currently a static class. So at that spot some shifting needs to be done. A first look suggested the
ImageOutputbase class. This simplifies
BufferedImage, saving, and plotting text.
- Text size problem, see #110 (closed).