Prioritized Dev Effort #3 - Dark mode support in SWT and other parts of Eclipse UI
Description Dark mode support in SWT and other parts of Eclipse UI
- Improvements of Dark mode in Eclipse IDE. The Dark mode is lots of small changes including fixing individual dialogs and other places where contrast is broken. The Bugzilla tracker for this is:
- Rather then have a timescale for individual bugs - some of which are rather small - the timescale proposal is that a SoW is for a specific amount of time to resolve as many issues as possible in that time frame
- Expected deliverable/outcome is a an approved patch for SWT via the standard "Contributing a bug fix in SWT" or other parts of Eclipse Platform as appropriate.
- The Eclipse Foundation IT Infrastructure does not have any expected impacts for this development effort
- The means of verification of completion will require the individual bugs be completed and approved by an Eclipse SWT or Platform committer.